Following general terms and conditions apply for riding tours with Íslenski Reiðskólinn – The Icelandic Riding School
- Cancellation Policy: Customers may cancel their tour up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Cancellations made before 48 hours ahead of the scheduled start time will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Within 48 hours before the start of tour there is no refund, unless there is cancellation because of weather or other unforeseeable events.
- Liability Waiver: By participating in one of our riding tours, you acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with outdoor activities and you assume responsibility for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
- Payment Terms: Payment for the tour must be made in full at the time of booking. We accept Visa, and MasterCard.
- Refunds: No refunds will be given once the tour has begun (or if tours are cancelled less than 48 hours before start), unless the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseeable events.
- Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of the company. If the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.